This course is currently closed
Back To All Courses
Attention & focus
All Skill Levels
OverviewNeed more hours in the day? Awareness is key to enjoyment of life, stop wrestling procrastination and do what works. It is normal to struggle to pay attention to important tasks, while still being alert to competing interests and possible dangers. Unlock the inherent ability to achieve more, attentively, in less time. This course can bring you the fulfilment to focus on what needs doing, ignoring unhelpful thoughts and outside impositions . Everything is shrinking!!! Online articles are getting shorter. Three minute videos pop up when we least expect them and engage our attention. People even pay for someone else to read and summarise books for them! Our world is geared towards people with shorter attention spans. Learn to hurdle the demands that compete for your attention and reach more finish-lines, faster. Explore the executive skills required to feel more content by making headway towards goals, keeping the emphasis on what matters most. You’ll discover simplified techniques to take the stress out of your normal routine and feel in control, like having less tasks and more time.
Completing this course will help you:
- Plan and prioritise, build strong foundations for projects
- Overcome procrastination to get things started in a timely manner
- Ignore distractions to focus on your goals
- Take constant, continued action to complete tasks
- Tie up loose ends and conclude your tasks so that you don’t need to revisit them later.