New here

Hey, I’m cloe, 25, recently joined and I’ve been pulling my hair out since I was in primary school and years on I’m still doing it. Just had a bad night of pulling, just want to know that I’m not alone.

Comments

• Hi cloe, you're for sure not alone! I've had trich for over 7 years. For me it really helps to have this forum to be able to speak with others who can relate!
  • Hey R2021, thank you! I take comfort that you all experience the same as me. Thank you! What times everyone’s online?
  • Hi Cloe! You're definitely not alone. Are you pulling in your sleep? Barrier methods like gloves, hats or coconut oil on the hair can be helpful if so.

And welcome to the forum :)

• I’m pulling during the day and I know I’m doing it just can’t stop, putting my hair up helps.
  • Hey Cloe

You are sooo not alone. Welcome. The terrific people here are always happy to offer you support, advice and encouragement, so stick around for motivation.

You say that you just can't stop, but I'm sure there are many times you DO stop. We don't often recognise our own successes. You can be pull free. If I can do it, you can too.

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

• Thank you Neo I’ll keep trying :) xxx