CONGRATS ON 100 DAYS!!!!!!!

Hi @R2021

Massive congratulations on 100 days PF!!! You are a TrichStar!!!!🌟🌟🌟 It's a cause for celebration!!πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸ₯‡πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ€©

We all know how hard it is to get there and I'm so so so proud of you for fighting strong!! You're a true inspiration!! Keep shining this light in showing us all that this is possible!! You have succeeded in fighting the trich monster with every urge you resisted!!! I'm in awe of you!

Enjoy your lovely lashes - you deserve to feel great!!

Lots of love and keep going, xxxxx

Comments

• Wooohoooo - congratulations!!! You really deserve this congratulations, @R2021

Lots of love and hugs - we are sooooo proud of you.

Love and freedom
    Neo

xxx

• Dear R0

Congratulations for this unbelievable achievement, how amazing. Thank you for showing us that it is possible to stop eyelash pulling. Can't wait to hear how you did this. Hope you drop by soon.
    Carla

• Awwwww, thanks everyone you put a huge smile on my face right now!
    100 days feels amazing, I'm so happy to share in the celebration with you all πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•
    I baked a cake to celebrate!
    Hugs and love to everyone
    xxxxx
  • Awww that's so lovely!!! I'm glad you're treating yourself for your achievement!! Enjoy the party! I am so so happy for you!!

Your success is giving me encouragement that I can do this again.

Lots of love and my best wishes staying PF, you've got this hunny xxxxxx

• Congrats R2021!!!!

~~~ Super star ~~~

• Thank you Michelle!
  • Way to go @R2021 AMAZING accomplishment!!! Someday I hope to be where you are at right now. Enjoy the spotlight and treat yourself to something nice. You deserve it!!! πŸ…πŸ†
  • I hope you are still going strong, R2. Let us know how things are progressing and we will keep cheering for you.

• Thanks SleepySloth and Carla!
    I am still going strong and I will for sure continue to update you guys on here to help inspire everyone that they can do it too
    xxx
  • Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. Want to let everyone know how I'm coming along. I made it to 130 days completely pull free and then I pulled some eyelashes last Thursday and Friday but I got right back up again. And when I slipped up, I didn't pull any scalp hair so I realized I can still continue counting those days for being pull free from my scalp.

140 days/20 weeks pull freedom for my scalp
    9 days pull free for eyelashes

I think it's the first slip up I've had where I didn't go all out and pull from all areas, and I was really really happy when I realized I can still count those big days for my scalp!!!

I think I've grown a lot since joining coaching which feels amazing!

Sending everyone lots of love and pull freedom πŸ’—
  • We all just have to try our best and be kind to ourselves when we slip up because we're human and we can try to learn from our mistakes
  • Congrats @R2021 on keeping the Scalp Pull-free going AND for starting another streak again with your lashes!! I recently blew a 4 day pull free stretch, but just like you, I'm starting over πŸ‘
    You are right, we ARE human and we are gonna slip up sometimes. It's not how many times we fall, but how many times we get back up! Pretty corny & cliche, but so true!
    Thank you for sharing your story and continuing to inspire us πŸ₯°

Take care & stay strong!

SleepySloth β™₯️
  • Keep going @R2021. Very wise words for others who might be beating themselves up for a slip up. You've got this <3

• Hi everyone :) I'm celebrating 6 months pull free today πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ’—πŸŽˆπŸŽŠ
  • Wooohooo - congratulations, R2021 - this is awesome. Keep up the great work and thank you for coming to the forums to let people know it can be done xxx