Pull Free

Hi, this is my first time using this forum but I thought I’d give it a go.
I’m Sophie and I’m 13. I’ve been pulling since I was 5 years old and today I have been classed as a GRADUATE yup that’s right :o I have conquered pulling after doing it for 7 years! Obviously I’m not gonna go ahead and say how good I’m doing for karma to throw it all back in my face. But I am now 112 days pull free and I used to be happy with 15 mins pull free so that is a HUGE achievement for me!!! I hope this lets you all know that it is possible because trust me I never thought that this would happen to me and it has so why wouldn’t it happen to you

Comments

• Well done Sophie! Which techniques worked best for you? X
  • Sophie that is amazing! Well done you - what an achievement!
    Make sure you never stop telling yourself how brilliantly you have done, and I hope I'll be in the same boat as you soon :smile:

• I don’t really use techniques anymore however I have tried pretty much everything in the past. I do tell myself a lot to be positive and tell myself that it’s gonna be okay. Thank you for the comments 💖💞
  • Well done Sophie! You've done amazing, be proud of yourself!

• Hi Sophie. Thank-you for sharing your achievement, want an inspiration you are!! This post gives me more determination to keep going! I’m Day 37, and can’t wait to get to the 100 + day point. Thanks again. x
  • Congratulations Sophie! You are a super star <3

• I am so happy for you Sophie. To have self control over your urges must be an incredible feeling.
    Good luck with the rest of your life and let us all know how you are getting on. Xxx
  • Last time I saw you, Soph, when you graduated - you had your false fingernails on - what are those if not a technique, lol. You use them, you're just not so consicously aware of them as techniqjues. I also know that high organisation has been a tip-top technique in your arsenal.

Congratulations once again and thanks so much to everyone who has come in and supported you.

TOGETHER WE CAN BEAT THIS!!!

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

• Congratulations Sophie!!! This is so very exciting!!! Keep going!!

• Well Sophie. Such an inspiration!!!! :smiley: x