Pull free again

Comments

• 20th Nov: Pull Number for day = 0

• 21st Nov: Pull Number for day = 0

• Keep going, Gir, you can do this!!! We're on your side.

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

• Thank you!! xo

• 22nd Nov: Pull Number for day = 0
    23rd Nov: Pull Number for day = 0
    24th Nov: Pull Number for day = 0
    25th Nov: Pull Number for day = 0
    26th Nov: Pull Number for day = 0
    27th Nov: Pull Number for day = 0
    28th Nov: Pull Number for day = 0
    29th Nov: Pull Number for day = 0

• 30th Nov: Pull Number for day = 0
    1st Dec: Pull Number for day = 0
    2nd Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• Hey Gir,

Congrats congrats on over 100 days!!!!!πŸ’― You are a truly shining star!!!! 🀩 So so proud of you and amazed at you strength!!! You deserve to reward yourself dear for coming this far with such success!!! Sooooooo proud of you!!!! Keep the magic going!🌟🌟🌟

Lots of love, celebrating this milestone with you!πŸ‘Š
    Sending special vibes, πŸ’•Joy
    xxxxxxx

• Hey Joy, Oh I didn't even realise that its over 100 lol, thank you!! Love xoxoxo

• 3rd Dec: Pull Number for day = 0
    PF 102 days

• 4th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 5th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 6th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 7th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• Well done, Gir - keep up the great work. I keep popping in to give you your TricSTAR star, and it keeps falling off - no idea how! Well earned though. Great work.

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

• Haha! What is that? Well thank you really appreciate it, I couldn't do it without the support <3

Hope you are doing well too xo

• 8th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 9th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 10th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 11th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 12th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 13th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 14th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 15th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 16th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 17th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• 18th Dec: Pull Number for day = 0

• Hi I'm new here, your journey seems amazing! Just wondering how you started on day one and how you are a le to stay consistent for long ☺️ I was pull free for 2 months but then relapsed and not sure how to get back from it ):
  • Hi Yurisen, Welcome to the website. Well done for being pull free for 2 months and Gir, contratulations for keeping going - you're on a great roll now.

Yurisen, start from where you are right now. Make a chart, if you can, starting with 2 weeks and divide each day into morning, afternoon and evening. Stick a sticker on each part of the day that you get through without pulling. At the end of 2 weeks you MIGHT have a few days without a sticker on, but you will definitely have recovered some hair.

You can do this!!! Keep updating us, Gir and Yurisen!

Love and freedom
    Neo

• @Neo thank you! I will give it a try (:
  • Hi @yurisen, for me its the accountability. I was doing this offline on a document for a few weeks just writing my score but I kept relapsing so I chose to come to the forum and post here. So its the public accountability that is that extra thing that stops me. I had a lot of therapy with Neo a few years ago and I learned that during my time with the therapy program. Neo would see my daily count etc so that was a big thing that stopped it from day one.

Also getting the idea of pulling to not be so prominent in my mind, make it small and strange so its not something I 'normally' do anymore. I don't think about it as much or at all.

Idk if thats helpful, but defiantly writing the time, date, amount, and where you where when you pulled, how you were feeling/thinking will start to show you a pattern and you can go from there. It also makes you more aware of what you are doing which is big first step.

But well done for two months thats huge! Just keep getting back on it again, it will stick eventually xo