Advanced Recovery is a treatment program delivered via an online learning platform.
Living with Trichotillomania can be a nightmare journey; you might be going over and over it in your mind, wondering why this happens and how to stop. Sometimes the best thing to do is not think, not worry, not obsess. Just breathe and believe in someone else to guide you on a path they have walked before. Sometimes suspending disbelief is best for finding solutions.
Top course for recovery from trichotillomania and other compulsive conditions.
Designed and managed by people who have paved their own path to overcome picking, pulling or biting.
Our Advanced Recovery course offers.
- professional report monitoring
- coaching manual
- written sessions twice a week
- senior coach
- one-to-one quality
- continuity of care, text and face to face
- video calls with senior coach, if required
- Some Sunday and evening appointments available as well as mornings from 7:30 am (not available on our other courses).
Advanced Recovery is a treatment program delivered via an online learning platform. Discover your freedom through a series of explorative and thought-challenging exercises under the guidance of ONE expert coach, with decades of experience and pull freedom.
A unique and dynamic course, Advanced Recovery takes you further than the other courses, covering more ground and delving deeper with advanced therapeutic techniques. The Advanced course builds on the content of the Enhanced course by incorporating extensive relapse prevention work.
Over a 12 month period you will:
- identify your values and the importance of them in your daily life
- learn urge reduction techniques
- learn to manage your emotions and behaviour
- come to understand and accept yourself
- develop skills to maintain your recovery
- gain comprehensive relapse prevention and maintenance skills
- move at a faster pace and re-cap earlier techniques to cement recovery
- fast access to 1:1 coach support including a wider range of appointment times
- fortnightly video calls with your coach
- SMS support
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” ~